Taking steps towards a cure: Light The Night Walk | Events
In its 13th year, the “Light The Night Walk” will spark a stride across the nation, on October 4.
Lit red, white and gold balloons will illuminate the evening sky as friends, families and companies join together to raise $200,000 through team activities and individual fundraising efforts that celebrate and commemorates lives touched by cancer.
The stroll is an effort to bring hope to patients and survivors of cancer, in addition to honoring those who have lost the battle against the deadly disease.
The first step towards cures will begin at Finlay Park at 7 p.m. and check-in is at 6 p.m.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society have made it easy for everyone to get involved, to find out how you can become a sponsor , form a team or make a donation CLICK HERE
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teen charged as adult after allegedly stealing cash register
- LCSD, LPD to host fourth annual Cops and Calabash
- Customers allowed back into Lexington County Walmart after evacuation
- Two Lexington-Richland District Five Schools Again Among Top In The Nation
- Lexington One office and schools receive awards from SC/NSPRA