Sheriff: Shooting accomplice helped shooter seek revenge | Crime
Orangeburg County Sheriff Leroy Ravenell releases the name of an accomplice in the shooting on Tuesday, September 11, on Banashee Circle.
“Tyrone D. Fairey is being charged as an accomplice before the fact in the shooting of a male and female victim between 10:20 and 10:40 p.m. Tuesday evening,” Ravenell said. “Our investigation indicates Fairey directed Rodney Jermaine Glover and provided directions to him to help him seek revenge in a shooting from the previous night on Maedrine St. Glover, with a gun drawn, approached two women on the outside of a residence inquiring about the driver of a blue vehicle in the yard. Glover fired at the women striking one. He also fired into a home striking the male victim multiple times. Rodney Jermaine Glover is currently being held without bond for his role in the shooting.”
Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of Tyrone D. Fairey should contact Crimestoppers at 888-CRIME-SC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- RCSD to host Skills on Wheels Basketball benefit
- South Carolina Drug Cards FREE Through SC African Chamber of Commerce
- Boil water advisory issued for Windsor Village, Waterford at Columbia and Parliament Lake
- City of Columbia to Host Small Business Week Conference
- Unemployment rate drops to lowest in five years