Nominate Your Dad for Father’s Day: “Father of Your Community” | Community Spirit
A day for children to honor their fathers is June 17.
There’s no better way to show the men in your life how much they are appreciated then expressing it in a unique way.
Is your Dad courageous and loving?
Do you have an inspirational Father’s Day story you would like to share?
If so, send a picture with the reason why your Dad should be named the “Father of Your Community” to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to feature him on our WIS Your Community website.
Don’t forget to include a picture, your mother’s name and your community.
Make sure you check back on Father's Day to see if your dad has been chosen.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teen charged as adult after allegedly stealing cash register
- LCSD, LPD to host fourth annual Cops and Calabash
- Customers allowed back into Lexington County Walmart after evacuation
- Two Lexington-Richland District Five Schools Again Among Top In The Nation
- Lexington One office and schools receive awards from SC/NSPRA